The Peninsula Shanghai welcomes the Chinese New Year with authentic family experiences to bring joy and prosperity for the Year of the Rooster.
Spring Festival is the most eagerly anticipated celebration of the Chinese calendar, and guests and local residents can ring in the New Year with colourful customs and traditions. An annual highlight of The Peninsula Shanghai festivities is a spectacular Lion Dance performance featuring drumming and cymbal clashes by the award-winning Xia Guo Zhang troupe from Hong Kong in The Lobby on Saturday 28 January, and at Yi Long Court each evening from 28 January to 3 February at 7:00 pm.
The celebrated, lucky ride Chinese New Year tradition is given a classic Peninsula twist with suite guests entitled to a chauffeured three-hour drive by MINI to visit temples, parks and auspicious locations. Lucky ride walking routes are offered at The Peninsula Shanghai to help guests explore the lucky stops (Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple）at their leisure.
- Guaranteed room upgrade to an Executive Suite when you book a Deluxe Garden Room
- Complimentary breafast at The Lobby daily
- Chauffeured MINI Clubman for three hours daily usage upon request (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls and long-distance calls (VOIP)
- Use of the Fitness Centre and swimming pool
Room Types: This offer is applicable only for Deluxe Garden Room.
Valid Dates: 9 January to 28 February 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
• This offer is subject to availability.
• This offer is only applicable for Deluxe Garden Room bookings.
• This offer cannot be applied to an existing package that already includes a room upgrade.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and/or gift certificates.
• Check-in time is 2:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
• In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Shanghai reserves the right to make a final decision.
• Room rates are subject to 16.6% surcharge per room per night.