The Peninsula Shanghai is pleased to announce the arrival of the Grande Affaire de Champagne, an unprecedented landmark event the likes of which have never been seen in Shanghai. From 2 to 4 June, The Peninsula Shanghai will host a range of luxurious events that will not only celebrate some of most prestigious appellations in France, but also to immerse patrons in the distinctive joie de vivre lifestyle of the Champagne region and vintage French culture.
Flagship events of the Grande Affaire de Champagne will take place at No.1 Waitanyuan on 3 & 4 June, the beautiful former British Consulate building, the management and operation of which has been administered by The Peninsula Shanghai since 1 April 2017.
- A six course Gala Dinner for one at Sir Elly's restaurant with Champagne pairings by two-Michelin starred guest chef Philippe Mille.
- Champagne Oyster Brunch for two at No.1 Waitanyuan.
- Daily breakfast for two at the Lobby.
- Complimentary return airport transfer.
Valid date: 3 to 4 June, 2017
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum stay of two consecutive nights is required
- Restaurants reservation have to be made in advance.
- Flight details for airport transfer must be sent to hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival date. Otherwise, the airport transfer cannot be guaranteed.
- Confirmation of airport transfer will be sent by hotel upon receipt of flight details.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability, and advance reservation is required.