A Celebration of the Timeless Art of Luxury and Glamour at The Peninsula Arcade
This June, guests and shoppers at The Peninsula Shanghai Arcade can immerse themselves in the art of luxury chic as a celebration of Legendary Artisans. From 1-30 June, The Peninsula Shanghai Arcade is the only place in the city to showcase exclusive collection launches, store animations and culinary collaborations. Guests will also enjoy curated shopping experiences and live demonstrations by the revered artisans that preserve the noble art of luxury. Learn more
Diverse luxury experiences offered by the Legendary Artisans programme at The Peninsula Arcade include:
- In a world-exclusive at The Peninsula Arcade, Harry Winston reveals the 2016 Zalium™ Project Z10 timepiece collection. Guests can marvel at Harry Winston’s latest exquisite timepieces, not usually unveiled in Asia until the end of each year.
- Discover Chanel’s creativity and craftsmanship through the Métiers d’art fashion collection, with the latest timepieces demonstrating its watchmaking expertise.
- Experience the exquisite craftsmanship of Graff by viewing the iconic Butterfly Collection, handcrafted at the luxury jewellery house’s world-famous studio in London, exhibited throughout the hotel.
- A limited-edition capsule collection of Ralph Lauren accessories has been specially created for shoppers at The Peninsula Arcade. The stylish black-embroidered designs appear on Italian leather footwear, leather goods and signature handbags, including the iconic Soft Ricky. This month, Ralph Lauren will also introduce the RL888 watch collection, featuring a chic round case and a bold mix of Arabic and Roman numerals.
- From 16-19 June, shoppers can experience a close encounter with Breguet’s refined craftsmanship as a master silver engraver demonstrates the delicate art of engraving Breguet’s signature Guilloche patterns at The Peninsula Boutique.
- Shiatzy Chen’s rich Chinese heritage and hand-embroidered couture is represented in every delicate stitch by its master embroiderers from Suzhou, whose time-honoured skills will be on display in store during June.
- The renowned Swiss watchmaker unveils its new designs at The Peninsula Shanghai, alongside its latest 2016 Vanguard collection. The elegant new creations from Franck Muller combine high-end watchmaking craftsmanship with futuristic design, specially arranged and showcased for Legendary Artisans in Shanghai.
- Guests can experience personalized made-to-measure consultation with Brioni’s Italian tailor from 16 to 19 June. Brioni’s masterful tailoring heritage is revealed through an intimate behind-the-scenes photo exhibition, each image captures the essence at the base of the Brioni tradition that generates products of high crafted value and Brioni’s Art of tailoring.
- In June, guests visiting Rossano Ferratti Hair Spa will enjoy a high-tech Helena Rubinstein skin diagnosis in a private salon at The Peninsula Arcade.
- La Perla Made to Measure Maison Colllection Gold Edition Top uses the art of Frastaglio, embroidered gold thread floral motifs are hand sewn onto black silk satin by the artisans of the La Perla atelier. The lace fretwork is hand trimmed, giving the finishing touches to the creation. It is priced at RMB 92,400.